CG 7000 N Gynecological Chair
Chair developed with the most current and modern on the market. Its objective is to provide the patient with comfort and safety during the performance of a clinical examination by a medical professional.
The accessories or additional functions (control, trendelemburg, etc.) and the color of the chair will be decided upon purchase directly with the seller.
Modern interface with clear information and intuitive, standardized commands.
Robust structure built in steel with anti-rust treatment, epoxy painting at 250 ° C and fairings finished in high impact polystyrene.
System with oil-free engines and limit switches provide smooth movement and a very low noise level.
Movements with constant efficiency and speed, regardless of the workload or the nominal voltage of the electrical network, respecting the voltage range of the equipment.
Intelligent motor control and protection system against overload.
Motor block with audible and visual warning to protect the equipment in the event of a failure.
Upholstery made with injected foam and coated in leather with different color options. The coating does not cause skin irritation, it has the approval of a certified laboratory.
Individual or simultaneous activation of the seat, back and leg.
Wireless control pedal, when applicable. It has BLUETOOTH LOW ENERGY - BLE communication of very low consumption, powered by alkaline batteries with an average autonomy of 12 months.
The working distance between the wireless pedal and the Chair can reach up to 20 meters in environments without obstacles. With obstacles, the working distance can reach up to 8 meters, on average.
The wireless control pedal can be used in conjunction with the manual control, in which case the one that is activated first assumes control of the equipment's movements.
- Supply voltage: 110 - 230 Vc.a. 50/60 Hz.
- Protection fuses: 2X Glass fuses 5X20 mm T 5AL, 250V.
- Maximum consumption power: 280VA / 266W.
- Operating mode: Non-continuous (2 minutes on / 18 minutes off).
- Wireless Control Pedal Power (if applicable):
- 2X 1.5V AA small alkaline batteries.
- Maximum working load: 250 Kg.
- Gross equipment weight: 157 Kg.
- Net weight of the equipment: 111 Kg.
- Maximum height (meters): 1.00 m
- Minimum height (meters): 0.65 m.
- Length in bed position (meters): 1.77 m.
- Seat width (meters): 0.54 m.
- Total width (meters): 0.84 m.
- Pantographic lifting system: Applicable.
- Vertical lifting system: Not applicable.
- Maximum paper dimensions (Width / Diameter): 500 mm X 75 mm
- Standards applied: ABNT NBR IEC 60601-1: 2010 + Amendment 1: 2016 / ABNT NBR IEC 60601-1-2: 2010 / ABNT NBR IEC 60601-1-6: 2011 / ABNT NBR IEC 60601-1-9: 2010 + Amendment 1: 2014 / CISPR 11: 2009 / IEC 61000-4-2: 2008 / IEC 61000-4-3: 2010 / IEC 61000-4-4: 2012 / IEC 61000-4-5: 2005 / IEC 61000-4 -6: 2008 / IEC 61000-4-8: 2009 / IEC 61000-4-11: 2004 / IEC 61000-3-2: 2009 / IEC 61000-3-3: 2008.
- INMETRO certification.
- ANVISA Registration No. 80127840026
- Warranty: 01 year.
- 01 - Gynecological Chair CG 7000 N.
- 01 - Instruction manual.
- 01 - Power cable.
- 02 - Glass fuses 5X20 mm T 5AL, 250V
A - aplicável;
O - opcional.
Pedal de comandos sem fio IP21: Comunicação BLUETOOTH com acionamento do Foco de luz no pedal (O)
Pedal de comandos com fio IP21: Não possui acionamento do Foco de luz no pedal (O)
Comando manual com fio: Não possui acionamento do Foco de luz no comando (O)
Rodízios com travas de segurança e niveladores para estabilização do equipamento (A)
Apoio de braço (O)
Suporte para Colposcópio (O)
Cuba rim para coleta de material (O)
Gaveta auxiliar para coleta (O)
Porta coxa (O)
Foco de luz com haste flexível (O)
Suporte para lençol de papel (A)
Alavanca do Trendelemburg manual (O)
Trendelemburg motorizado (O)